At the Regional Employment Help Centre, our experts are here to help you with:
- Job Search Assistance
- Job Matching and Placement Services
- Assistance with job training and retention
Programs: Are you considering upgrading your skills or starting a new business? There are a number of government programs to support your employment goals.
Services: See what Employment Services and resources are available to you at the Regional Employment Help Centre.
Job Search Aids: Tools to help you be successful in reaching your employment goals.
Tips to Success: Build a good resume, be prepared for your interview, dress for success!
We are here to help you move forward with your new career
no matter what path you chose!
Your Job is out there. We’ll help you find it.
As an Employer, the Regional Employment Help Centre…
- Will advertise available job openings.
- Will prescreen and qualify potential job candidates.
- Help employers in identifying their human resource skill requirements.
- Match the position/workplace needs to participants’ skills, capabilities, interests and experience.
- Support the development of on-the-job training plans.
- Mentor the placements to support success and retention.
Job Matching, Placements & Incentives: This program offers employers the opportunity to connect and retain the right employees.
Post a Job: Submit your job posting to start finding the right employee for your business.
Interviewing: Conduct a successful interview and questions to ask to be sure you get the right employee.
The Regional Employment Help Centre realizes that time is valuable.
We are here to assist you with your staffing requirements.
Canada – Ontario Job Grant program
Ontario’s workforce is our most valuable asset. As the economic environment evolves, so do the skill needs of employers. Experience shows that employer involvement in training improves business performance.
On March 28, 2014, Ontario signed the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement with the federal government. The agreement is a key source of funding for new initiatives to help Ontario’s employers develop their workforce through employer-led training.
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (the Job Grant) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. It will be available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees, and will:
- Provide up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs.
- Require employers to contribute one-third of the total costs. There will be additional flexibility for small businesses to provide in-kind contribution towards their share of the costs.
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
If you’re an employer with a particular skill demand,
the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you!
Funding Provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant.
Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario.